Albany's New Police Chief ::: Steven Krokoff

The City of Albany now has a police chief! Acting Chief Steven Krokoff has been promoted and officially sworn-in. That happened today at City Hall. I covered the event for WAMC. I shot video and took a few pictures with my little Fly Ying hiPhone. Below the video there's a picture I took with the phone of Albany County Legislator Brian Scavo. It has a strange sheen to it, almost like an oil painting!



I know I know! I absolutely need to get a better videophone!

I think I may have inadvertently changed a setting on the camera. The hiPhone camera has numerous settings, many more than my Virgin Mobile Kyocera does... If I get time over the weekend I may play around with the hiPhone a little more, see if I can take some pictures and enhance them with my computer's photoshop-like software. Who knows? Perhaps I'll become a photo-artist, Like Leonard Nimoy...

+ Add Your Comment

Sponsored by

Followers