Cynthia Occelli (LIFE) blogs about Media Manipulation ::: "Television, radio, magazines, the internet and even our telephones bombard us with the message that we are inherently inadequate."
Hmmm... wonder what Wendy Cheng would have to say about that? Xiaxue decided to do a compilation of her photos from 2003 when she started the blog till now!
You thought racism was a thing of the past? Check out the comments on this NBC post!
PIMP your Google CHROME browser!
T.D. Jakes ::: "Shooting is about to begin on my latest movie, Jumping the Broom. I'll share all of the details in a future entry, but for now here's an exclusive, behind-the-scenes photo from last night's cast dinner."
I noticed over the weekend that one of the old vampire TV shows has been put back on the air. It's all about Twilight, I reckon!
Little Shop of Horrors!
Hmmm... wonder what Wendy Cheng would have to say about that? Xiaxue decided to do a compilation of her photos from 2003 when she started the blog till now!
You thought racism was a thing of the past? Check out the comments on this NBC post!
PIMP your Google CHROME browser!
T.D. Jakes ::: "Shooting is about to begin on my latest movie, Jumping the Broom. I'll share all of the details in a future entry, but for now here's an exclusive, behind-the-scenes photo from last night's cast dinner."
I noticed over the weekend that one of the old vampire TV shows has been put back on the air. It's all about Twilight, I reckon!
Little Shop of Horrors!
More
Contact
Submit
Premium