Around The Blogosphere 02 January 11

posted by John Sealander at Some Assembly Required - I don't know about you, but I'm actually looking forward to 2011. Blogging has re-energized me in an odd sort of way. The glass doesn't look half empty anymore. Maybe I'm just looking at it from a funny an...

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit. Happy New Year. 1/1/11. - What a difference a year makes. I spent most of last year consulting. It was lots of one off contracts; small little jobs, often with a political slant. ...

The Truth About Backlink Building - Everyone in the world of internet marketing has their own take on how certain things should be done with respect to promoting a web or blogsite.

posted by Fauna at chinaSMACK - Second year schoolgirls at a Dongguan, China high school put on a risque, black stockinged dance performance for a school show, exciting male netizens as usual. *"Dongguang High School Girls’ Risque Dance...

Lil’ Wayne’s New Years Eve Celebration In Chicago - While many saw pre-recorded NYE performances on TV New Year's Eve, Lil’ Wayne and the Young Money/Cash Money family made it’s way to the Adrianna Ballroom...

the twitterer
Music Critic of the Year Is an Anonymous Twitterer! - Twitter continues to make its musical mark on the internet!

and for Capital Region readers, Ed Dague is spreading the word about
WRGB For Sale - A friend just sent me news of mass firings at a television station in Florida owned by the same company that owns WRGB, Freedom Communications.

+ Add Your Comment

Sponsored by

Followers