Around The Blogosphere 24 January 2011

From time to time, I get emails from budding bloggers with all sorts of questions. I never seem to get around to answering them all. But now there is a place where you can go online and drown yourself in excellent advice. Make sure you have a few hours and a snack on hand, because you'll never find so much knowledge in one single place... this is like the Stargate for Bloggers!

There has been ongoing debate over how important Google PageRank is. I say it is not all that, certainly nothing you wanna slit your mousecords over. Remember, successful blogging is all about traffic and backlinks. You've heard that before, yes? Now, for some added oomph: The Art of Linking.
Perhaps you've heard that Google's PageRank patent will be running out soon. Dragonblogger has details - set your pop-up blocker to "full strength" to avoid the "PopUp Domination" annoyance, then click HERE!
Also check out Aldon Hynes' post on Orient Lodge ::: Managing Personal and Corporate Brands Online

Tag:

+ Add Your Comment

Sponsored by

Followers