As the end of the new month of the new year draws near, I am resuming my quest for a good, reliable laptop computer that has all of the features I need and want. The one factor that has been eluding the equation is money, but like it always does, will materialize at the proper time.
By coincidence or perhaps by design, I've been bumping into people carrying laptops all last week and have had the opportunity to examine the machines firsthand.
I need a lappie with a strong OS, built-in wi-fi, all-purpose CD/DVD, at least 3 USB ports, micro-card port, various audio-video in+out jacks, able to accept a network card AND a telephone line for dial-up. A machine with lots of disk space... I know what programs I require. The need is both personal and professional. Anybody who'd care to help me in this quest is invited to contribute via the "donate" button at the top right hand column of this humble weblog.
By coincidence or perhaps by design, I've been bumping into people carrying laptops all last week and have had the opportunity to examine the machines firsthand.
I need a lappie with a strong OS, built-in wi-fi, all-purpose CD/DVD, at least 3 USB ports, micro-card port, various audio-video in+out jacks, able to accept a network card AND a telephone line for dial-up. A machine with lots of disk space... I know what programs I require. The need is both personal and professional. Anybody who'd care to help me in this quest is invited to contribute via the "donate" button at the top right hand column of this humble weblog.
More
Contact
Submit
Premium